Sunday, June 2, 2024

Last Wolverine Call, 2 JUNE

 Fri. 31 May Last Wolverine Call

  • “I received an official notification from Brazil – “Good afternoon to you and your family. Confirmed the release order has been given – Colombia, USA, Brazil. The representative of the Columbian project manager begins with his delivery protocols to his Tier4B. Leading representative internet group starts in June.
  • The banks are ready and adapted to 100% QFS. The drought has already ceased. Wait for your notifications from Columbia today (Sat. 1 June) after 12 pm. 
  • The Victory of the Light took off. Prepare your Passports. The Journey to the New World has arrived. Congratulations and Best regards.”
  • This came through last night. I received another message from a very strong contact, a Whale, from Zurich, saying he got the same message.
  • I don’t follow TNT much, but it came through on their call saying that every contact and agency says, “It is a go today.” This may be in line with what we have received from Brazil.  
  • Reno – I have been told, is about to kick off.  I am waiting to get a call from my source in Reno and hopefully we will get that done. 
  • My friend Mauricio cannot say much, but all is good, and he is ready to go. I was a bit emotional when I heard.
  • So, by next week, everything will be looking beautiful. The foundations are all funded. They are ready to go. So, get ready to meet the new world.
  • This is not a rumor, this is fact that is coming through. I am hoping and praying this is my last call and my next call will hopefully be the opera. Have a beautiful day. I am hoping I get that call from Reno today. If I do, then I will have an EMERGENCY LIVE CALL for you all. Obviously if I am allowed to send that opera, I will. Take care, Wolverine
  • Gold Standard Restoration Acthttps://www.tiktok.com/@naqueenzaire/video/7374827928531602730?_t=8mqUtNgYa0V&_r=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

LATEST FROM PATRIOT ROD STEEL, 5 JULY

 PATRIOT ROD STEEL HAPPY 4th of July PATRIOTS Based on some private exchanges that have just taken place with a US Bank, Things are even m...