Thursday, June 6, 2024

IRAQ NEWS DISCUSSION: This article only reinforces once again what I have been saying all along. If the CBI drops the zeros (project to delete the zeros) the rate of the dinar will remain the same in Iraq" BY MNT GOAT, 6 JUNE

CENTRAL BANK: THE ISSUANCE OF NEW MONETARY DENOMINATIONS WILL NOT AFFECT THE DINAR EXCHANGE RATE

Information / Baghdad… Member of the Board of Directors of the Central Bank of Iraq, Ahmed Barihi, confirmed today, Monday, that the issuance of new cash denominations, large or small, will not affect the dinar exchange rate.

Brehi told Al-Ma’louma, “Issuing rumors on social media sites about the issuance of new monetary denominations aims to create a state of confusion in the Iraqi market.”

He added, “The Central Bank of Iraq is working according to well-studied plans, and there is no intention to issue new currencies in large or small denominations.” 

He explained, “If we assume that the central bank issues a new currency, this will not affect the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar .”

(So, what’s being said here. Let me explain this article to you. This article only reinforces once again what I have been saying all along. If the CBI drops the zeros (project to delete the zeros) the rate of the dinar will remain the same in Iraq. It only changes when the reinstatement back to FOREX occurs and you take the dinar and trade it thus exchanging dollars to buy dinar or visa versa. This is why I have been saying all along that the value is already in the dinar only the rate, right now, does not reflect the true rate. Please go the page on my blog showing you how this works with an example. This is the LINK.

This is why I posted this page on the blog. I am a bit tired already of explaining how this will work. Some just don’t seem to get it. Why? 

Because you are listening to all these other idiots out there who don’t know what the hell they are talking about. They want to pretend that we are all in this together just trying to figure  out when the RV will happen. But I am here to tell you I am not in their gang of idiots. I am not worried when the RV will happen as I have complete confidence it will happen and happen sooner than later. What am here on my blog is to bring you the TRUTH and stop all these lies and nonsensical idiot talk about this investment. That’s why I am here doing this blog. Get it?

https://mntgoatnewsusa.com/latest-mnt-goat-newsletter/

No comments:

Post a Comment