Wednesday, June 26, 2024

"GINGER CONFIRMS WHAT MR. SALVAGE SAYS" FROM GINGER LIBERTY LOUNGE TELEGRAM ROOM, 26 JUNE

 ๐Ÿ’ข Liberty Lounger Extraordinaire, Mr Salvage, shares update he's gleaned on a conference call sourced from Brazil.

 He's taken the time to translate the call into Spanish 

(his native language) and kindly delivers us a brief summary in English. Mr Salvage is a very kind and trustworthy friend to me and GLL! ๐Ÿ™‚

 After reading his notes, I can confirm this info and agree for the most part. Accurate. Please consider this quadruple vetted by Ginger. ✅ Late night 6.25.24 

๐Ÿ’ขMr Salvage:  FLASH NEWS FROM BRAZIL: ⬇️


· Tier 4A and Tier 4B are ready to receive the notifications 

· The USA is under pressure to release NESARA

· Wells Fargo and HSBC are in high alert

· All transactions are under military supervision 

· All paymasters are ready and funded 

· All notifications will be launched globally 

· All funds will be dispersed globally

· The RUMOR is that they are expecting this to happen during the week. 


๐Ÿ’ข✅ "Gintel" - Ginger adds - my personal feeling from my own digging, I expect it will be just after July 4th - or a little bit beyond, although you know I strongly dislike giving dates and never do. ➡️๐Ÿ’ก I reserve the right to move this after further examining future developments as they play out. This is entirely what it depends on. ๐Ÿ™‚⬅️ Latest report from my friend connected with Admiral's team, Reno still remains on Alert - but not High Alert YET. I'll let you know when this changes. ๐ŸŒบ


✅➡️ I, Ginger, respectfully ask you to please remain grounded. Observe but don't absorb dates / time frames. Keep an eye on the fundamentals. I'm still waiting for certain required 'mile markers' to happen, personally, to be honest. You may query my list of "non negotiables" ๐Ÿ”/ markers on my channel to avoid asking me what these are, please. ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™ I'm very optimistic, though.๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŒบ


~ Ginger of the Liberty Lounge - Ambassador for God's Abundance with the Alliance

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMPLETE SUMMARY OF CONFERENCE CALL OF MR SALVAGE FROM GINGER TELEGRAM ROOM, 1 JULY

๐Ÿ’ขAna, Liberty Lounger Extraordinaire, fluent in Portuguese and Spanish, has listened to and translated the highlights of the conference cal...