Wednesday, June 5, 2024

BANK STORY BY SALTY MTN, 5 JUNE

 💢Salty Mtn, Liberty Lounger Extraordinaire, shares a TERRIFIC bank story.

 In her remarks below, she's sharing that anyone who holds Zim should go to a redemption center and she's explaining her conversations with her relationship banker. 

💢Salty Mtn:  We know we should go to a redemption center. I am a business owner and a long time ago, we had to have a Tier 1 bank for large merchant account deposits.  I have been a Private Client of Chase for years.


 I have an assigned banker, which changed 19 months ago. When we first met, I asked her some basic questions about RV. She knew nothing. 


Over time, I tried to make conversation and tried to politely ask currency questions. About 8 months pass,  and suddenly the banker is curious and starts asking me questions.


  She started asking her Superiors the questions i asked her. Since then, every time she sees me, she wants to see what i know. I do the same to her and we share information. Recently she went through training on Foreign Currency. 


About a month ago , she called me and asked me formally if I would be exchanging with Chase. She was putting together some form of "priority" clients for the exchange.  She asked about my currencies, knowing I had Zim, and she mentioned they would not be exchanging all my currencies and I would have to go to a RC. 


I already knew this, but we have been using each other for info for months....I have helped her more than she has helped me, but she always gets me the answers I seek.


 I also opened another business account at a credit union about 15 months ago and have been tapering Chase off.  Recently, she accidentally told me where my Redemption Center is...😁.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Serving the entity and the normalizers.. A former minister calls for aborting the Aqaba project

  Judge Wael Abdul Latif, an MP and former minister, called on the government and political forces on Tuesday to reject the Basra-Aqaba pipe...