Saturday, May 25, 2024

"RV UPDATE" BY TEXAS SNAKE, 25 MAY

 TEXAS SNAKE

Well folks as we have been told the ideal time for release would be over a Holiday weekend and the banker was hopeful that we would receive notification close to the Reno bank closing time tonight. 


That didn't happen unfortunately.  Have also received comments declaring I am just another Guru scamming you folks.  


Salty is a dear friend who provided this room for me and my ultimate goal is to make available some basic financial planning techniques to avoid you becoming like Lottery Winners and be broke within a year or two of getting paid,


  As a result I don't open very often but the banker is hopeful he will get notified as we progress further into this weekend.  Should I get notification I will surely share,  Happy Memorial Weekend and GOD Bless.



No comments:

Post a Comment