Saturday, May 4, 2024

"RV UPDATE" BY NADER FROM MID EAST, 4 MAY

 NADER FROM MID EAST

The budget have to be approved by the parliament...Sudani cannot make a decision by himself...The budget doesn't have to be approved by parliament...it's not true.  They have pass by the parliament and parliament have to vote for it. 

 Any changes on that budget the parliament have to agree into it and have to vote for it and have to sign it and send it to Sudani and then the president of Iraq...It is active yes but not completely active.  Any changes have to be approved by the parliament of Iraq.

 People calling me since last Thursday asking me, 'We hearing the exchange rate will change on Monday?'

  ...I didn't see anything about Monday.  I see really good news.  I believe with all this going on they should go for it.  I think they're ready.  I don't know when or why not.  Some people saying Monday...before the end of the month...May... July.  It's all prediction.  I wish it could happen now.  Today...Let's watch it...

https://dinarevaluation.blogspot.com/2024/05/rv-update-by-nader-from-mid-east-1-may.html

No comments:

Post a Comment