Wednesday, May 1, 2024

"RV UPDATE" BY MARKZ, 2 MAY

 MarkZ   

[via PDK]

  I have had a number of contractors in the last day or two tell me that they were told to prepare for between $3.60 - $3.90 [for the dinar]…

  Question:  Anything new about the rate of the dong [Vietnam]...?  

 MarkZ:  I am hearing the dong rate could be in the $3+ range now. I hope this is accurate.  When  I first got in this I was hoping for .31 -.36 cents. Then I was consistently told it could be in the low $2 range…which would be spot on for a reinstatement.  Now I am hearing it could be as high as $3.60 or so… That is what is showing on bank screens. I do not know if it’s a place holder rate…but it is showing up a lot.

 Question:  Mark, do you see May 8th rumor that (the WTO entrance) as a hard date that Iraq cannot go past without announcing their new rate

 MarkZ:  I hate to give dates…but there is a good chance it could go before then.  Question: What does your gut say

 My gut is pretty mad we are not done already…but I feel that there is a good chance before the 9th of May. There is a lot expected to happen over the next few days.

๐Ÿšจ Who Benefits from Rumors Targeting Iraq? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ถ

 CHANNEL8 U.S. Special Presidential Envoy to Iraq Tom Barrack backed the Iraqi government's denial of a New York Times report alleging s...