Friday, April 26, 2024

"RV UPDATE" BY NADER FROM MID EAST, 26 APRIL

 Nader From The Mid East

  Today I was watching the news.  I was watching Sudani in the street and it got me all excited.  Got me happy.  It's been a while we didn't see a leader who cares about the people, who cares about the country...He was walking in the street at least for 2 hours...It's great to see that.  He give confidence.  It gives hope.   I hope he continues like that...It's amazing what's going on in Iraq.  I love it.

This visit to United States it was really good.  All this contracts they signed...all these people want to go to Iraq to do business, start businesses.  It's great.  Now they have the ball in their hands so we see what they're going to do with it.  They're going to score or pass on the side again? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

VND Update: U.S. Trade Upgrade Promises Stronger Exchange Rate BY AWAKE IN 3D, 19 MAY

VND Update: U.S. Trade Upgrade Promises Stronger Exchange Rate New Market Economy Status Could Transform Economic and Trade Relations In Thi...