Wednesday, April 17, 2024

"RV UPDATE" BY MARKZ, 18 APRIL

 MarkZ

   [via PDK]

  We know Sudani right now is traveling all over the US.   We know people are positioning …and everything coming together is to me – very important.  I originally thought Sudani was going to do it before he came to the US….but now that I know the bond schedules - it makes more sense to me that they do it when he gets back to Iraq, I cannot imagine him not wanting to be in country for it.

 ...The group leaders I know Are under a “blackout” and will not share. I think this is a very good sign. ... We need at least a third to a half of historic bonds paid before we go. So my logical mind is saying the 22nd is the soonest we could see something. I could be wrong and it could absolutely go anytime…even in the next 2 minutes and it would not surprise me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

KRG shares first list of Know Your Customer (KYC) data with the Trade Bank of Iraq (TBI). 20 MAY

KRG shares first list of Know Your Customer (KYC) data with the Trade Bank of Iraq (TBI) Erbil, Kurdistan Region ( GOV.KRD ) – The Kurdistan...