Thursday, April 25, 2024

"RV UPDATE" BY FRANK26, 26 APRIL

 Frank26 

  Some other guru says, 'Oh, they're waiting for Article VIII.'  Man, when you hear someone say that you got to run as far away from them as possible.  Article VIII is ancient history.  It's older than mythology ...They've been in Article VIII for over a year and a half.  Catch up.  

 Community comment: "Please explain there's no chance of a LOP."   Anybody that thinks this is a LOP you have to run away from them...they have no idea what they are talking about.  A LOP adds zeros to the exchange rate.  An RV and RI removes zeros.

  Sudani is going to be sharing with the Iraqi citizens soon.  I still hold to what I told you, they want to put screens up.  I know I have been mocked about it and laughed at about it.  But everything I say I'm mocked at and laughed at until a few days or a few weeks later, there it is...I believe Sudani is waiting for those screens to be put up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Al-Sudani chairs an extraordinary session of the Council to discuss the 2024 budget schedules. These are her details, 20 MAY

Al-Sudani chairs an extraordinary session of the Council to discuss the 2024 budget schedules. These are her details Prime Minister Mohamed ...