Tuesday, April 30, 2024

"Q & A" WITH MARKZ, 30 APRIL

 MarkZ  

 [via PDK]  

Question:  Mark, do you see May 8th rumor that (the WTO entrance) as a hard date that Iraq cannot go past without announcing their new rate

 MarkZ:  I hate to give dates…but there is a good chance it could go before then.  Question: What does your gut say?  

My gut is pretty mad we are not done already…but I feel that there is a good chance before the 9th of May. There is a lot expected to happen over the next few days.

Question:  Did Kuwait revalue over night? 

 MarkZ:  I believe they revalued mid morning. Around 10:30 or 11:00... I am confident it was daytime because the very same day it revalued…they ran articles in the papers that they were not ready to RV for months…maybe years. Then “BAM” they released it. That’s why I warn you guys about all the smoke and mirrors…Don’t jump off a cliff when you see stories like that.  Just wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DINAR REVALUATION. HIGHLIGHTS!, 19 SEPT

  https://youtube.com/shorts/Xu9uIapcy9U?si=z-xONpMdriy3Iqmo