Sunday, March 31, 2024

"RV UPDATE" BY FRANK26, 31 MARCH

 Frank26 

 Question  "Should we exchange all our dinar at the first meeting or just a little amount at a time?"  That's your prerogative.  You have to make your own decisions.  I'm not going to tell you what to do.  Let's pretend you have a million dinars.   I wouldn't exchange all of it.  Why?  Because the Iraqi dinar is going to float.  It may float by itself or it may float in a basket but either way it's going to gain value in the international market.  Whatever rate they come out at I'll exchange at that rate and I'll hold back some of it because as time goes by the rate will increase and I'll make more profit.  

 Minister of Finance..in Washington DC. He's not there to see the president of the United States.  He's there to deal with the exchange rate of their country not with the American dollar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment