Thursday, March 7, 2024

"I FEEL LIKE IT'S THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM" BY MARKZ, 7 MARCH

 MarkZ   

[via PDK] 

  It’s been crazy quiet overnight …I feel like it’s the calm before the storm.

 ...JP Morgan (Jaime Dimon) made a statement that “Iraq will be the savior of the world economy ”  ...That tells you the importance of what is going on in Iraq right now. There is a tremendous amount of effort and hope around this event.

 I feel confident we are extremely close…Maybe today or tomorrow…I’ll take either...or whenever we get it. I am afraid to let myself get to excited.

  Last time I checked [Forex]…it [dinar] was about $2.80.   You cannot exchange at that yet but it does show things are changing and something is cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

KRG shares first list of Know Your Customer (KYC) data with the Trade Bank of Iraq (TBI). 20 MAY

KRG shares first list of Know Your Customer (KYC) data with the Trade Bank of Iraq (TBI) Erbil, Kurdistan Region ( GOV.KRD ) – The Kurdistan...