Monday, February 26, 2024

"RV UPDATE" BY WALKINGSTICK, 27 FEB

 Walkingstick 

 IMO the monetary exchange rate has been monitored to deal with internal inflation in the country of Iraq.  The RV phase of the monetary reform brought forth all the calculations in order to succeed with the citizens first...Therefore when they reprice the market in Iraq get excited.

"BANK STORIES" BY WALKINGSTICK & FROG VIA BEARDED PATRIOTUSA, 25 FEB

WALKINGSTICK

 [Mr. IT Guy Bank Story] 

My brother asked [JP Morgan Wealth Manager] whether he could bypass the US dollar and exchange straight from the IQD to gold and silver and the private banker said he didn't know but he would find out and call him back.  

 MILITIA MAN:   My understanding is that is possible...I have been told some time ago by more than one source that if the currency is traded on the FX...an international acceptable foreign exchange currency...they'll take that currency in exchange for precious metals. 

My wife and I...were looking for a Chase branch that had JP Morgan Wealth Management printed on the door as well as Chase...I'm in a large metropolitan area...We found one near us...My brother took  it upon himself to call the branch yesterday.  He specifically asked for a private banker...My brother asked him if they exchange foreign currencies and if he was aware of the Iraqi revalue of their currency.  

The private banker said yes he was and that they would be exchanging at that location...and names and numbers he's taking will get priority over anybody else that calls or walks in  after the revalue..

As soon as it hits Forex he's going to start making  phone calls...He told my brother they were expecting a number of people to be coming in and were preparing for that, a bunch of new people with wealth is...exactly what he told my brother...They're planning on having police officers available at the location for  those customs that are planning on leaving the establishment with large sums of cash... 

 MILITIA MAN: ...Is it a coincidence that  this expert came out tonight and talked about deletion of the zeros?  We're going to find out.  It's pretty interesting stuff. 

https://dinarevaluation.blogspot.com/2024/02/complete-mr-it-guy-bank-story-by.html

https://dinarevaluation.blogspot.com/2024/02/mr-it-guy-bank-story-by-militiaman-19.html

 FROG

Today I decided that I was going to go to several banks just to verify what we have all been hearing.  So I went to the first bank it was Wells Fargo.  

The manager told me that she has been with the bank for 17yrs, I kid you not, she said 17yrs and she has heard about the Iraqi Dinar the whole time she has worked there and she thinks it's a scam.  At that moment I decided that was not the bank for me so I thanked her and left.  

Next I went to a 2nd bank, another Wells Fargo.  They told me that they do Foreign Currency Exchanges but not the Iraqi Dinar and probably never will exchange the dinar. 

At that moment I decided that was not the bank for me so I thanked him and left. 

My 3rd stop was Chase Bank. 

A man from one of the cubicles approached me and asked if he could help.  I said I would like to speak with the manager.  He said she is in a meeting but I could wait for 5-10 minutes and she will be available.  He said while your waiting is there something I can help you with.  I said it's about foreign currency so I would prefer to talk to the manager. 

He said come with me I can get you going in the right direction.  I said have you heard about the revaluation of the currency. 

He said YES i have. I said do you believe it is going to happen so. 

He said, yes I do.  I asked if they exchange at the branch or send it out.  He said we do everything at this branch. 

I asked if they  exchange Iraqi Dinar, he said not at the moment but we have some customers like you.  I said OK what does that mean. 

He said how much do you have and I said I am not comfortable sharing that information.  He said not a problem is it over 100,000 because if it is I will schedule you an appointment with an advisor and someone else (I forget the title of the 2nd person). 

If it's below 100,000 it would be with someone different. 

I have an appointment with 2 people tomorrow (not to exchange) but meet with them. 

He said get all your questions and information together for your meeting.  I thanked him and left feeling much better that the information we are being told is really happening.

https://dinarevaluation.blogspot.com/2024/02/bank-story-by-frog-via-bearded.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Al-Sudani chairs an extraordinary session of the Council to discuss the 2024 budget schedules. These are her details, 20 MAY

Al-Sudani chairs an extraordinary session of the Council to discuss the 2024 budget schedules. These are her details Prime Minister Mohamed ...