Saturday, February 3, 2024

"RV UPDATE" BY FRANK26, 3 FEB

  Frank26 

  This week into next week many banks around the world are talking about what the CBI deliver to the GOI and they talk about it in Davos.  They know when it's to be delivered, they know the rate, they know the date, they know everything.  It is approaching us very very soon.  It is highly possible we are right around that two month range based on what I know...It's going to explode.  It's going to climb so quickly...It might happen so fast that it might jeopardize us.  We need to make decision quick...

 [Chase Bank story]  I went into Chase Bank to speak to the wealth manager... [I asked] Are you aware of the reinstatement of the Iraqi dinar?   She looked at me and chuckled and said I just got out of a meeting on that..
.I started asking questions and she says, as a banker I cannot answer those question right now...personally I can tell you things are moving.  She said, I will put you in my computer to call you in two months if I have not heard from you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

KRG shares first list of Know Your Customer (KYC) data with the Trade Bank of Iraq (TBI). 20 MAY

KRG shares first list of Know Your Customer (KYC) data with the Trade Bank of Iraq (TBI) Erbil, Kurdistan Region ( GOV.KRD ) – The Kurdistan...