Thursday, February 15, 2024

Coffee with MarkZ. 02/15/2024


Thank you MarkZ for all your time, and encouragement daily….. PDK

MarkZ  Update- Some highlights by PDK-Not verbatim

MarkZ Disclaimer: Please consider everything on this call as my opinion. People who take notes do not catch everything and its best to watch the video so that you get everything in context.  Be sure to consult a professional for any financial decisions

Member: Patience is not just the ability to wait, it’s the courage to endure the waiting without losing hope….keep the faith

MZ: You nailed  it with that saying. 

Member: I’m getting very weary, but not wavering

Member: What are the odds of an RV this weekend? 

Monday I am looking at from now till the 20th right now based on chatter…but nobody knows the exact timing. 

Member:  Sudani is out of the country so nothing till Monday?

Member:  Monday the 19th is Presidents Day...long weekend for many!!!

Member: Stock Market folks are discussing possible False Flag at the close of markets Friday or over the weekend!

Member: I am praying we are not all suckers for believing in the RV

MZ: History tells us that fiat always returns to its intrinsic value of Zero (Voltaire)  Everytime  the monetary system collapses  we return to gold backed or commodities. The frustrating part is not knowing the exact timing. 

Member: I believe everything is being manipulated to happen at the same time

MZ: As well as they can. …but it certainly seems like it. 

Member: Any chatter from RV centers or bond contacts?

MZ: I know my RV center folks are planning to be on call this weekend. Bond contacts are very quiet. Group leaders are squeezing everyone to be careful as to what they say. 

Member: Are you under a new NDA Mark?

MZ: If I were I would not be doing podcasts…..I would be quiet and you would not be seeing me at all. …I am only being leaned on to not share specifics that would get others into trouble. …like which groups are moving or which bond folks are receiving money…..and bank locations when I read bank stories….That is what I am being leaned on about. . 

Member: I don’t want to sign an NDA because I don’t want them clawing my money back if they say I told the rate I got.. I will not tell but my word against there’s

Member: I believe the NDA for currency would be to not discuss the rate we get paid because we will get paid a higher rate than the general public.

Member: If you take the street rate…there is probably no NDA. 

Member: I'm sorry I'm a little bit behind but what's the big deal with the 20th. I know yesterday you were a little hell-bent against staying away from it but could you possibly give a Reader's Digest version

Member: Just a lot of chatter and rumors. 

Member:  Will the money we already have in the bank automatically swith to asset backed after the reset?

MZ: I am being told yes. The money we have in accounts and in markets will automatically to gold or asset backed when the new system kicks in. . 

Member: Is there any truth to fact that exchanges are taking place at major banks with branch managers and wealth managers? Supposedly, Dinar, Dong and Rupiah are being exchanged, but I can't find validity.

Member: So crazy story....got a notice that a loan was paid in full!!!!  Nesara possibly??

Member: Should we take bolivar with us when we go to our exchange?

Member. Just take everything…..that is only logical.  I am taking every currency I own just in case. 

MZ: Nader had a interesting video about US sanctions imposed on Iraqi banks. ….be sure to go listen and like and share them. But the blow back from Iraq is interesting to watch. Sudani wants  to completely remove all of the US tentacles from Iraq.…..

MZ:  “BRICS: Nigeria plans to sell oil in local currency not US dollar”  I believe by the nd of 2024 the majority of oil contracts and oil purchases around the world will not be with the petrodollar. This is a huge change in the world’s financial order. 

MZ: “BRICS nations to see highest surge in millionaire count over the next decade –exceed the rise in G7 countries”  Just wait until we are all on asset backed currencies with a reset….we will see a lot of millionaires.  Right?

Member: I hear Only 12 million of the total global population holds foreign currency...that's less than 0.2%, imagine that...Feeling blessed to be blessed...

Member: FYI...32 days until Spring!

Member: Thanks for everyone for all the info and encouragement….have a great day. 

THE INFO IN THIS PODCAST IS FOR GENERAL INFORMATION & EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY NOT INTENDED TO PROVIDE ANY PROFESSIONAL & LEGAL ADVICE. PLEASE CONSIDER EVERYTHING DISCUSSED IN THE GROUP OPINION ONLY

Odysee at: https://odysee.com/@theoriginalmarkz:e OR THE RUMBLE CHANNEL: https://rumble.com/user/theoriginalmarkz

FOLLOW MARKZ : TWITTER . https://twitter.com/originalmarkz?s=21. TRUTH SOCIAL . https://truthsocial.com/@theoriginalm...

Mod:  MarkZ "Back To Basics" Pre-Recorded Call" for Newbies 10-19-2022 ) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37oILmAlptM

MARKZ DAILY LINKS: https://theoriginalmarkz.com/home/

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Governor of the Central Bank announces the start of the second phase of the banking sector restructuring plan, 20 may

  The Governor of the Central Bank announces the start of the second phase of the banking sector restructuring plan Central Bank Governor, A...