Saturday, February 3, 2024

"CHASE BANK STORY" BY FRANK26, 3 FEB

 Frank26  

 [Chase Bank story]

  I went into Chase Bank to speak to the wealth manager... [I asked] Are you aware of the reinstatement of the Iraqi dinar?  She looked at me and chuckled and said I just got out of a meeting on that...I started asking questions and she says, as a banker I cannot answer those question right now...personally I can tell you things are moving.   She said, I will put you in my computer to call you in two months if I have not heard from you.  

   Have I not been telling you for a long time now the next phase for you as an investor in the Iraqi dinar is going to be the most difficult phase. 

 Many of you unfortunately only want to buy the dinar to get rich.  It's like buying a gun - If you don't know how to use it you can hurt yourself or someone else.  You bought the Iraq dinar...I have been begging you to put a team together.

 [NOTE:  At the appropriate time consult great financial Advisors, tax attorneys, tax professionals to build the best exchange strategy for your unique circumstances.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

"IRAQI PRIME MINISTER CALLED FOR THE UNAMI TO END BY DEC 31, 2025" BY GOLDILOCKS, 20 MAY

 GOLDILOCKS "Last week, in a letter to the council, Iraqi Prime Minister Mohamed Shia al-Sudani called for the United Nations Assistanc...