Sunday, January 7, 2024

"RV UPDATE" BY WOLVERINE, 8 JAN

WOLVERINE

Telegram post
1/7/23

Forwarded from Carpathia:

WOLVERINE LIVE CHAT NOTES FROM JANUARY 7, 2024: Nothing has changed guys, was on a call from a sovereign whale in Brazil. The Dinar is said to go on Forex on Monday, international. Some people say the RV has started, IMO I think it has as some whales have received their blessings. I do not ask too many question of them. Again, a Huge whale in Brazil told me that notifications will come out on 8th! 

 The EBS was real in South Africa. In a certain part. 30 minutes of it. It showed a sneak preview of what was happening in America. That leader was taken down. Also in Singapore.  There will be electricity should/when EBS occurs. People with illnesses need electricity, and we need the TV, to see the announcements. Get essentials can food and water.  the yellow dragon bonds. 

It is not a scam. I don’t care what people think. People talk out of ignorance and have no idea of what it is.  All of you know my face, it is not a scam. I risk my reputation. I will not put you in jeopardy.  I want you guys to pray. You are Chosen by God. You are the Chosen Ones!! If I have anything further to say I will send an audio. Thank you guys.  Wolverine

https://t.me/Bearded_PatriotsUSA/11587

No comments:

Post a Comment

"RV UPDATE" BY MILITIAMAN, 20 MAY

  Militia Man   The United States of America said they supported Iraq having accession to the WTO...Saudi Arabia...did 15 years worth of wor...