Tuesday, December 26, 2023

"RV UPDATE" BY NADER FROM MID EAST, 27 DEC

 Nader From The Mid East  

  I'm not saying the rate is going to change the 1st of January but things going to be stronger, a lot stronger.  Once they start using the dinar they're going to be a lot stronger...

Article quote:  "Salih the financial advisor to the Prime Minister confirmed that the dollar exchange rates in the parallel market began to approach the official price set at 1320 per dollar after recent measures taken by the central bank and the Iraqi government..."

That's what's slowing down all this process.  It's people still using the dollar in Iraq.  Even me, I use the dollar in Iraq.  When I was there last week I use a dollar in Iraq.  Why Because it's a lot easier.  It's smaller.  You don't carry a lot.  You carry $500, $600, $700 with you, $1000 max...If I didn't have the dollar and If the dinar for me to carry...it would be a lot in my pockets..

 The facts are the facts.  If they delete the dollar, if they take off the dollar from the markets in Iraq, they're going to have to come out with a small category of dinar.  That's it.  Why?  Because it's too much dinars to carry...I'm not going to cary 150,000 dinars in my pockets.   I'm not going to do that. I prefer to have $100 than 150,000.

 Everybody's asking me what's going on.  What's the news.  The news, you will see it on the 1st of January - what exactly is going on.  They already gave you a date.  I told you the 1st of January we'll be out of the dollar.  We will not work with the dollar anymore in Iraq.


 Everybody's asking me what's going on.  What's the news.  The news, you will see it on the 1st of January - what exactly is going on.  They already gave you a date.  I told you the 1st of January we'll be out of the dollar.  We will not work with the dollar anymore in Iraq.

No comments:

Post a Comment

KRG shares first list of Know Your Customer (KYC) data with the Trade Bank of Iraq (TBI). 20 MAY

KRG shares first list of Know Your Customer (KYC) data with the Trade Bank of Iraq (TBI) Erbil, Kurdistan Region ( GOV.KRD ) – The Kurdistan...