Friday, December 15, 2023

"RV UPDATE" BY MNT GOAT, 16 DEC

 Mountain Goat

I asked [my CBI contact] what the next targeted steps were and I was told that the committee does not even know and were told just to standby and the CBI is going to try to “push” to continue as they are ready for the next step in the process.  I was told the IMF is negotiating the new peg for the dinar but to remember it impacts all countries in this new peg not just Iraq.

  I was told this is close to being completed and should be done this week ending. This lines us up for next week to begin the currency sway [swap ?] out, but they told me it is delayed until further notice.

So, at least we now have a timeline when they did plan it and still could do it based on what happens with the US bombing issue. My contact did reiterate that the process now is irreversible and must go forward. The US had already given assurances they would not back out if the CBI moved ahead. So all I can say is let’s sit tight and watch what does happen in the coming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"RV UPDATE" BY MILITIAMAN, 20 MAY

  Militia Man   The United States of America said they supported Iraq having accession to the WTO...Saudi Arabia...did 15 years worth of wor...