Friday, December 15, 2023

"RV UPDATE" BY MARKZ, 15 DEC

  MarkZ

  [via PDK]  A lot has happened over the 14th and the 15th and more is expected to happen over the next couple of days. We have seen tremendous progress over the last few days…behind the scenes...I absolutely think we are finally here.

When we first got into this and looked at the Vietnamese dong we were hopeful it would come out around .30 to .36 cents. Which is still amazing. But I have not heard it was going to be that low.  I am still hearing it will be between $2 and $3.

  In Iraq:  “Central Bank achieves a new step in the right direction to regulate foreign trade.”  Also the CBI just wrapped up meetings with the US Treasury and the Federal Reserve about “Becoming International” and they are content with the changes they have made for Iraq to be fully recognized internationally. 

Most of my Iraqi people think we are within a couple of days. My banking people think we are within a couple of days. Just remember we don’t know the timing.  But I am super excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment