Friday, December 22, 2023

"BANK STORY" BY FRANK26

 Frank26 

  [Bank Story]  

BANK STORY WOMAN:  I just spoke to a representative of the company for whom I purchased my currency.  I asked, when the reinstatement occurs what happens from your end?  She said when the revaluation occurs...we will be notified by the United States Treasury.  We will then notify all of our customers.

   FRANK:  I find that interesting, so this bank is saying they have the addresses and phone numbers of the people they sold dinars to.  Like I told you, they're going to come after you.  They want you badly.  

BANK STORY WOMAN:  I was struck by the fact that she spoke of the RI as a matter of fact which will occur.  She did not deny it.

  FRANK:  Like I've been saying to you sister, it's not a secret.


No comments:

Post a Comment

"IRAQI PRIME MINISTER CALLED FOR THE UNAMI TO END BY DEC 31, 2025" BY GOLDILOCKS, 20 MAY

 GOLDILOCKS "Last week, in a letter to the council, Iraqi Prime Minister Mohamed Shia al-Sudani called for the United Nations Assistanc...