Thursday, November 2, 2023

"RV UPDATE" BY MNT GOAT, 2 NOV

 Mnt Goat  

 My contact from the CBI has told me...that January 2024 is their target and is the best most opportune time to reinstate the dinar.  In my last conversation with my contact I was toldthey were given the green light to begin the re-education criteria to teach the citizens about the newer lower denominations and how the conversion back to the lower denominations as they had before 2004 is going to take place...I am still being very hopeful for a January 2024 reinstatement...

 I...want to make it VERY, VERY clear to everyone that the IQD is NOT yet reinstated on FOREX...“NOT YET TRADING ON FOREX”. Yes, if you go to FOREX there is a benchmark rate for the IQD but it is a linked rate only, linked back to the CBI.  It is a page holder. Yes, this is still a very good thing and I don’t want to down play it either...The IQD rate is there...only in preparation for the futureBut there is not yet any trading ability to buy or sell.

Article:  "NEW STATEMENT FROM OIL ON THE DRAFT OIL AND GAS LAW"  Quote:  “the government is committed to approving this law.” Within the current government session, and it is also within the government curriculum.”  This is of course excellent news for us... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Governor of the Central Bank announces the start of the second phase of the banking sector restructuring plan, 20 may

  The Governor of the Central Bank announces the start of the second phase of the banking sector restructuring plan Central Bank Governor, A...