Friday, November 3, 2023

"2 DIFFERENT MEMBERS' BANK STORIES" , 3 NOV

 Clare:  THIS IS APPROVED BY FRANK26: 2 DIFFERENT MEMBERS' BANK STORIES.........

#1. I was in Philadelphia, I went to Chase to deposit money and decided to ask if they exchange foreign currency, the branch manager immediately had me talk to a private banker who set up an appointment for me and my husband to speak to a private banker in wealth management we went yesterday we’re treated so nicely!

We were told they currently exchange Dong along with other currencies we hold.  She knew all about the IQD and we were told once it’s on OFX - FOREX and the rate changes to call and they will have everything set up for us to come in and exchange. A truly wonderful experience. The bank is in PA.

#2. I believe banking experiences are driven by the individual location and especially the training level of the bankers. I mentioned my investment to a baker at Chase yesterday, and she immediately dug out a "Private Client" business card, different than the one on her desk. She said "When that happens, call me." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"RV UPDATE" BY CLARE, 20 MAY

  Clare    Article Quote:  " Members of the Security Council support ending the mission of the UNAMI mission in Iraq "   Quote:   ...