Monday, October 9, 2023

"RV UPDATE" BY MNT GOAT, 9 OCT

 Mnt Goat   

I was...told [by my CBI contact in Iraq] the real reason why the GOI, under prime minister al-Sudani has not directed full funding distribution for all the projects listed in the budget. 

It was for multiple reasons: 1. to first continue to clean up more of the corruption in the provinces; 2. hold back the dollars in the reserves as long as possible needed to back any reinstatement process and global rating for the dinar.

I was...told [by my CBI contact in Iraq] not to over-speculate on the RV and the CBI has a plan and is actively working on it.

 The CBI can not put the cart before the horse and needs the support of the GOI for all the monetary reform.

 They feel that Al-Sudani is definitely onboard with the details of this effort and “fully” supports the plan and what the CBI is doing in this regards. They also told me the re-education news (program) is about to come out.  Stay tuned….

 I asked [my CBI contact in Iraq] about the project to delete the zeros and was told it is coming and is now an active project no longer just a later project.

 I asked for some target dates and was given that they planned to redenominate sometime prior to the end of the year. To me this is so inline what we are thinking for a January 2024 reinstatement timeframe and other events also lining up.

No comments:

Post a Comment