Thursday, June 29, 2023

"RV UPDATE" BY TEXAS SNAKE, 29 JUNE

Wednesday June 28, 2023

00:12 A.M. Time TEXAS USA

Texas Snake: Says

Well, we need to be able to count forward, but I'll also try to put in days of expectation. My usual source, one in charge of exchanges, was led to believe that our projected announcement times are between 4 and 6 days, which would be from Saturday 01 July 2023 to

Monday July 03, 2023, with our initial exchange times within 7 to 10 days. then, from July 11 to 14, 2023.

He promises to keep me informed as his information is confirmed. It was expressed that his agents would leave him in fourth place. I'll reopen briefly for some feedback, but only for 15-20 minutes as I have early morning appointments.

Greetings

Hernan 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"RV UPDATE" BY MILITIAMAN, 20 MAY

  Militia Man   The United States of America said they supported Iraq having accession to the WTO...Saudi Arabia...did 15 years worth of wor...